WELCOME!

This site is specifically designed for anyone, 18 yrs. or older,
who prefers heterosexual or general posts about
"The Man from U.N.C.L.E.",
David McCallum, Robert Vaughn,
and their alter egos.

Suggested posts include discussion forums,
fics (site links and self-promotion okay),
resources for writers,
pics and news about the guys.
Adult content is okay,
but please remember this is a "slash-free" zone!


Monday, January 11, 2010

Kuryakin-McCallum Monday - favorite IK episode

I apologize for the late post.

Since tomorrow's post will be about the 150th episode of NCIS, I thought we could have an UNCLE-related question for today.  Cousins, what is your favorite IK episode?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I'm a die-hard Solo-phile, but as I've grown up with the show, I've come to realize Illya is a fascinating character. He seems at his best with Solo, naturally; the Illya-only tale "Survival School" seems off-key without both of them.

But Illya shows off his detective skills beautifully in "Bow-Wow." It's a shame we never got a "personal story" episode for him as we did with Solo in "Terbuf." Come to think of it, that's another standout turn for Illya; he delivers lines that would not have been out of place for Claude Rains's corrupt police captain in "Casablanca." ("Ah, love, love -- the danger it leads men into!" "We will allow my friend the luxury of an occasional weakness," etc.)

Unknown said...

Coming from another Solo-phile, I would have to agree with Illya's role in TERBUF as being a standout for him.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I'd also have to give a nod to BIRDS AND BEES.

Anonymous said...

For me, its Recollectors Affair and the birds and the bees

Post a Comment