WELCOME!

This site is specifically designed for anyone, 18 yrs. or older,
who prefers heterosexual or general posts about
"The Man from U.N.C.L.E.",
David McCallum, Robert Vaughn,
and their alter egos.

Suggested posts include discussion forums,
fics (site links and self-promotion okay),
resources for writers,
pics and news about the guys.
Adult content is okay,
but please remember this is a "slash-free" zone!


Monday, March 1, 2010

Quick update

Hi, all,

Real life has kept me busy lately - I'm playing paralegal for myself, and I've been having some health matters handled this past week.  I should be back with the topics by Thursday of this week.

Just wanted to let everyone know I haven't given up on Section II, I've just had to focus in other directions the past few days.

Peace y'all!

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment