WELCOME!

This site is specifically designed for anyone, 18 yrs. or older,
who prefers heterosexual or general posts about
"The Man from U.N.C.L.E.",
David McCallum, Robert Vaughn,
and their alter egos.

Suggested posts include discussion forums,
fics (site links and self-promotion okay),
resources for writers,
pics and news about the guys.
Adult content is okay,
but please remember this is a "slash-free" zone!


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MFU-NCIS Tuesday: MFU favorite episodes

I'm sorry I'm late posting again.  I'm working on a writing project, and I became way too involved last night! 

We've shared favorite Illya episodes and favorite Napoleon episodes.  From the comments posted, we have:

Illya episodes:
1st Season:  Bow-Wow, Terbuf
2nd Season:  Recollectors, Birds and Bees, Nowhere*
(*Nowhere is my addition - there's nothing like a good explosion!)

Since there were no third or fourth season choices for Illya, I'll add a few:
3rd Season:  Pop-Art (I liked the flip-flops!), Yo-Ho-Ho, Concrete Overcoat
4th Season:  Gurnius (I thought he was very good at being very bad), Maze, Deadly Quest

Napoleon episodes:
1st Season:  Shark, Terbuf, Fiddlesticks, Dove & Finny Foot
2nd Season:  Nowhere, Waverly Ring, Cherry Blossom
3rd Season:  Deadly Smorgasbord, Her Master's Voice, Candidate's Wife
4th Season:  Maze, Summit Five, Deadly Quest

Favorite character episodes may be different from your favorite episodes in general.  Our friend, Benzadmiral, has his Silver Communicator Awards, but I can't recall them at present.  If I throw in my favorites first, I don't generally get as much response to the questions.  Cousins, what are your favorite episodes from the series?

By the way, all previous topics are still open.  I'm still hoping for an answer about the origin of that Victorian staircase!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

From each season, my fave episodes are:

Season 1: THE FIDDLESTICKS AFFAIR and THE NEVER-NEVER AFFAIR (runner up: THE BRAIN-KILLER AFFAIR)

Season 2: THE WAVERLY RING and THE ADRIATIC EXPRESS AFFAIR (runner up: THE CHERRY BLOSSOM AFFAIR)

Season 3: THE DEADLY SMORGASBORD AFFAIR and THE HER MASTER'S VOICE AFFAIR (runner up: THE THOR AFFAIR)

Season 4: THE MAZE AFFAIR and THE SUMMIT FIVE AFFAIR (runner up: THE DEADLY QUEST AFFAIR)

Benzadmiral said...

From my awards lists:

Season One: "Project Strigas," "Fiddlesticks," "Mad, *Mad* Tea Party"

Season Two: "Ultimate Computer" and "Minus-X"

Season Three: "Concrete Overcoat" and "Deadly Smorgasbord"

Season Four: "Summit-Five," "Deadly Quest," "Maze"

If I had to pick just one? "Tea Party" has the best credentials: suspense, the HQ setting, and the spirit of the show -- the humor side-by-side with danger, and the Innocent getting tangled up with professional agents Solo and Illya.

As you can tell, I like my U.N.C.L.E. moderately to definitely serious, with a sense of play in it.

Cat - No. 1, Section I, Southeastern U.S. HQ said...

Wow, I'm sort of a mix of the above:

Season One:
(1) "Project Strigas"; (2) "Mad, Mad, Tea Party"; (3) "Fiddlesticks"
(Honorable mention: "Bow-Wow", "Secret Sceptre", "Odd Man")
Season Two:
(1) "Ultimate Computer"; (2) "Nowhere"; (3) "Adriatic Express"
(Honorable mention: "Bridge of Lions"; "Minus-X"; "Waverly Ring")
Season Three:
(1) "Concrete Overcoat"; (2) "Pieces of Fate"; (3) "Her Master's Voice"
(Honorable Mention: "Thor"; "Yo-Ho-Ho" - sorry, I can't get into "Deadly Smorgasbord")
Season Four:
(1) "Summit-Five"; (2) "Maze"; (3) "Deadly Quest"
(Honorable Mention: "Gurnius"; "Test Tube Killer")

Post a Comment