WELCOME!

This site is specifically designed for anyone, 18 yrs. or older,
who prefers heterosexual or general posts about
"The Man from U.N.C.L.E.",
David McCallum, Robert Vaughn,
and their alter egos.

Suggested posts include discussion forums,
fics (site links and self-promotion okay),
resources for writers,
pics and news about the guys.
Adult content is okay,
but please remember this is a "slash-free" zone!


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Serendipity Saturday - Ideas

I'm late again in posting.  I've been a bit under the weather today.  I thought I would ask if anyone has suggestions for forum topics.  What do you think cousins?  How about some fic recommendations?

2 comments:

JanBeck said...

Cat,

Personally, I am finding one topic a day hard to keep up with. Sometimes, days later, I think of something I want to say and then I wonder if it is all just a touch too late. How about kicking off a topic at the weekend, then perhaps a second during the week?

Jan

Unknown said...

I have to agree with Jan that a topic a day is very difficult to keep up with. Especially since I don't always have time to read various boards every day.

I would even say go with one topic per week rather that the two Jan suggests.

Post a Comment