WELCOME!

This site is specifically designed for anyone, 18 yrs. or older,
who prefers heterosexual or general posts about
"The Man from U.N.C.L.E.",
David McCallum, Robert Vaughn,
and their alter egos.

Suggested posts include discussion forums,
fics (site links and self-promotion okay),
resources for writers,
pics and news about the guys.
Adult content is okay,
but please remember this is a "slash-free" zone!


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Serendipity Saturday - Websites and Blogspots

It's Serendipity Saturday, and I've spent much of my day doing research for a couple of McCallum-related projects.  I'm going to finish writing the "Sapphire and Steel" sequel if it takes me the next six months!

Doing things like research online, reading fanfic and chatting with friends on blogs, I've had the opportunity to make many friends here in the US and in the UK.  I've even made a friend in South America.  I can read or figure out Rebeca's emails most of the time (many thanks to my three years of Spanish and to Mrs. McCuiston and Mr. Jarrett).

Though I have links to several websites and blogsites here on Section II, I would love to know if I'm missing something significant.

Cousins, what are your favorite places to locate or share information about MFU or the guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment