WELCOME!

This site is specifically designed for anyone, 18 yrs. or older,
who prefers heterosexual or general posts about
"The Man from U.N.C.L.E.",
David McCallum, Robert Vaughn,
and their alter egos.

Suggested posts include discussion forums,
fics (site links and self-promotion okay),
resources for writers,
pics and news about the guys.
Adult content is okay,
but please remember this is a "slash-free" zone!


Monday, February 15, 2010

Scheduling Note

This week my thoughts are sort of scattered.  I'm trying to deal with settling a lawsuit with my former employer.  I should be back up with the posts on Thursday as it's Sapphire and Steel day, and then we'll have something really good for MFU Friday - the best Napoleon and innocent pairings.

I apologize for the schedule change this week, but I need to have my ducks in a row, rather than be a sitting duck!

Cat : )

2 comments:

sharon said...

We understand Cat. You sort out what needs to be sorted out.

JanBeck said...

Hi Cat,

Hope you are successful,

Jan

Post a Comment