WELCOME!

This site is specifically designed for anyone, 18 yrs. or older,
who prefers heterosexual or general posts about
"The Man from U.N.C.L.E.",
David McCallum, Robert Vaughn,
and their alter egos.

Suggested posts include discussion forums,
fics (site links and self-promotion okay),
resources for writers,
pics and news about the guys.
Adult content is okay,
but please remember this is a "slash-free" zone!


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Writers' Wednesday - A new story by Marianne

I have been under the cloud of the lawsuit for the past two days, but I surfaced long enough to visit Marianne's blogspot for her latest story. 


Marianne's illustrated stories are good, and I love the Tonner dolls.  Check out the Solo doll, complete with that wayward front lock of hair!

Kudos, Marianne!  I love creativity!

2 comments:

sharon said...

In one word Marianne EXCELLENT

Marianne said...

Thank you, Sharon! And, Cat, thank you for posting a link to my blog and photo story. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

It took a long time and was a lot of work, yes, but a lot of fun too. I have many more ideas for these photo stories. I hope I can post them on a regular basis, quicker than the time between my first two (over a year!). Now that I have most of my basic sets, like Waverly's office, and props, like communicator, badges, and files, done, it should speed things up.

Post a Comment